Jarrar and Associates not only represents individuals and businesses with tax problems with the Internal Revenue Service (IRS), but we also help and resolve issues with state and local tax agencies such as California Franchise Tax Board (FTB), California Employment Development Department (EDD), and California Board of Equalization (BOE).


If you own back taxes or have received a notice from the IRS or other tax agency, we can help. Has the IRS or another tax agency started any administrative or court action against you or your business? If you are concerned about or facing loss of wages, bank accounts, business or other assets? Whether you have tax problems or tax debts with the IRS or another tax agency, call us today. We can help!


We are here to answer your questions and to help you navigate the tax audit process. In addition to preparing requests for appeal conferences and handling all audit correspondence, we will defend your tax return in an audit through the highest level of appeals minimizing the financial impact of an audit. We will keep you ahead of the curve on all fronts, by identifying potential ways you can create opportunities to any overpaid taxes.


The IRS and other tax agencies can be very initimidating when they make demands on you. They tend to be less forceful and more reasonable when they must address themselves to a professional tax audit representative. A good tax professional will know the in’s and out’s of the various tax agencies bureaucracy. They will know all the right questions to ask you and how to properly represent your case to the IRS or other tax agencies so that you will get the best result possible.


We know rules and formulas that are applicable to your situation. The IRS or other tax agent will also, but usually will only reveal the portion they want you to know, not the portion that would be helpful to you. Remember, the agent’s job is to collect money from you, not be your friend. You need a friend in your corner. That friend is your professional tax audit representative. At Jarrar and Associates, Sam Jarrar, deals directly with the IRS and other tax agencies and can present your case with full knowledge of the rules and regulations.


If you have received a notice from the IRS or any other tax agency, or have to file your prior year taxes, contact Jarrar and Associates for help.